Job Reference: BR200026
Salary: £8.21-8.61 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: After working 12 continuous weeks
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Currently seeking Machine Operators for a Carpet Manufacturer in the Heckmondwyke area.
Responsibilities of the Machine Operative
- Will include operating a Carpet production machine
- Pick and pack products load/unload Carpets and the wrapping of the production lines
- Relevant training will be given if required to work in other areas of the production facility .
- Due to location / shifts worker may need their own transport.
- Various shift patterns available
Requirements of the Machine operative
- Attention to detail.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target.
- PC literate.
- Heavy lifting.
Previous experience in the carpet manufacturing industry would be an advantage including Blending and Tufting would be an advantage but not essential as full training fill be given
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
For more information call Joe on 01274 442048